Very Limited Quantities!
– Solid Black
– Blood RedRelease Date: 04.09.2023
26 years on the road. No hiatus, no comebacks, no reunions. Grinding all the way, every consecutive year, since 1997. This, ladies and gentlemen, is Holocausto Canibal. Following last year’s “Crueza Ferina” (released by Selfmadegod Records, Larvae Records, and Xaninho Discos), which definitely cemented every drop of blood, sweat and tears shed during a quarter century of activity, now comes “Patamares de Crueldade”, the new 7” EP, which features two brand new tracks of the putrid, searing and old school style of grind the band is known for. Recorded and mixed by João Ribeiro, mastered by Dan Swäno (Marduk, Bloodbath, etc), this EP is a statement of what Holocausto Canibal aims for: total musical destruction.
I. Revolviam as Cloacas Fétidas
II. Execrandos Manifestos
– Cover Design by Credo Quia Absurdum
– Artwork by Phobos Anomaly
– Engineered By João Ribeiro.
– Produced By João Ribeiro And Holocausto Canibal.
– Drums Recorded At Rec’n’roll Studios [Valadares, Portugal].
– Guitars And Bass Recorded At 808 Studios [Guimarães, Portugal].
– Vocals Recorded At Estúdio 55 [Guimarães, Portugal].
– Mixed By João Ribeiro At Estúdio 55.
– Mastered By Dan Swanö At Unisound [Sweden].