In the beginning there was Grind…
First ever Portuguese Death / Grind album!
– Original Album (1994)
– “In The Flesh” Demo (1993)
– Larger than life 20 pages booklet! With Lyrics, Liner Notes, Flyers & Photos since the early days!
Specifically remastered in 2022 by Max Tomé [HNK Studios].
Extensive 20 pages Booklet!!! [Lyrics, Liner Notes, Flyers & Photos since the early days].
“The first Portuguese Grindcore record ever released, the sickening “Hymn to the Monstrous” by Evisceration. A feast of blood, guts and brutality, including such “tasteless” extreme classics such as “Dismembering Process of a Fourth Month Child”, the kind of spontaneous and irresistibly naive discharge which still easily holds fresh after its two decades of existence, and may even serve as a decisive agitator for any Grind or Brutal Death Metal fan today, whatever the age may be.” – José Carlos Santos · LOUD! / Zero Tolerance Magazine
Official Reissue of the only album released in 1994 by this Cult Death Grind Band.
Formats / Variants:
CD – Jewel Case, 20 Pages Booklet, Including original album “Hymn To The Monstrous” (1994) + Demo “In The Flesh” (1993)
Tape – LTD Translucent Blood Shake [Box Exclusive]
Tape – Obsidian Black
Tape – Gravestone White
Vinyl 12 ” – Solid Black
Vinyl 12 ” – Blood Shake Red [Limited to 100!!!]
Vinyl 12 ” – Sanguineous Flesh Marbled [Only 50 Units Pressed!!!]
All purchases through this site or through the band includes free sticker + free postcard with all the orders.
THIS ARTICLE IS IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP
– The articles are STRICTLY LIMITED to the produced copies. There will be no repress.
– Pre-orders ship in chronological order – on a first-come, first-served basis.
– Your pre-order is registered once your payment is confirmed.
– All shipments are sent through DHL and CTT exclusively.